Digital Production Specialist
Digital Production Specialist
BridgeTower Media is seeking a Digital Production Specialist for the production and creative department, StudioBTM. This is a hybrid office/work-from-home position. The ideal candidate would need to live in the St. Louis, MO area.
StudioBTM is an internal, shared-services hub responsible for nearly all creative work produced by BridgeTower properties. We provide various design and production services to editorial, marketing, sales, circulation, and event teams.
The right candidate will be adept at providing creative solutions. They should be detail-oriented and a team player. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ideal candidates will have experience in digital production workflows and an entrepreneurial spirit for creating and promoting new services to our "customers".
What skills does the job require?
- Highly organized, demonstrating attention to detail and effective time management
- Works well independently in a deadline-sensitive, publishing environment
- Communicates effectively and responsively via email and phone with excellent customer service
- Exercises sound judgement in analysis and making recommendations
- 1 or more years of experience in a production or creative team
- 1 or more years working with WordPress or a similar website platform
- Intermediate skills in desktop publishing and design
- Familiar with Asana.com or other project management software
- Familiar with AV production software (PowerPoint, Premiere, Audition, After Effects)
- Familiar with podcast & webinar production fundamentals
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
What will you be Responsible for?
- Assists in updating schedules and production details for over 300 events per year
- Fulfills production requests from event, editorial, digital and sales teams across 4-6 markets
- Produces event web pages, slide deck presentations, email newsletters, podcasts, and webinars
- Follows checklists to ensure quality standards are consistently met
- Provides occasional art direction and creative design
- Reports routine production data
- Performs additional production tasks as assigned
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability coverages
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401K with a company match
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays
- Growth opportunities to build your career
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.